Growing Your Math Moments Classroom
Make Math Moments PD Pathways optimize your time and resources so you can spend time where it matters — with your students.
We’ve mapped out a customized pathway that will streamline your learning and give you practice lessons to use with your students.
This pathway help you to put the bigger pieces of creating a Math Moments classroom together including course structure, assessment techniques, content knowledge, and pedagogy.
What You'll Learn:
- What we need to cultivate SLOW & FAST thinkers in math class and how to do it;
- Why math class rewards extroverts and how to structure our math class to engage ALL students on an introvert / extrovert spectrum;
- Why your assessment practices need to change and how to make that change;
- How you can create a psychologically safe learning environment so assessment can promote growth;
- Two assessment practices you need to stop using and what you can do instead; and,
- Five formative assessment strategies that drive learning forward.
Who can access this PD Pathway?
Level Up Your Strands
Get answers to common questions
Watch discussions on these common questions so you’ll be prepared to deliver engaging, sense-making lessons in the classroom.