Useful Professional Development for self and colleagues
- Specific Goals:
- I would like to spend one hour per day engaged in math professional development for as long as we are out of school due to the Corona Virus.
- I would like to take notes on my learning, keeping track of ideas for working with students, ideas for working with colleagues, and ideas for working with the larger community.
- I would like to work toward designing 6 professional development sessions for the summer that will incorporate our new curriculum, meaningful math content for teachers, and guiding principles for delivering instruction.
- I would like to have an organized, easy to access, list of resources.
- I will write a weekly reflection, that will be in a specific place, to track my progress.