Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Shannon in Eastern Iowa

Posted by Shannon Pasvogel on July 3, 2019 at 12:28 am

Shannon Pasvogel, born and raised in a very small rural town, Wilton, Iowa. I taught 7 & 8th grade Math for 10 years in the Quad Cities before becoming an Educational Consultant for the Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency in Bettendorf Iowa. As a Consultant my role has an emphasis on supporting Pre-K to grades 12 teachers, instructional coaches as well as administrators in Mathematics mainly focusing on developing common understandings of rigor levels within and across the standards as well as the learning trajectories of mathematical concepts.

I’m constantly looking for ways to increase and deepen my understanding of mathematical tasks and online supports that will be valuable tools for myself and others to boarden our views in order to help our current and future students find a love for mathematics and problem solving.

Shannon Pasvogel replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Jon

Administrator
    July 3, 2019 at 6:57 am

Welcome Shannon, 

We’re so pumped that you’re in. We’re looking forward to supporting you and your educators. 

• Kathy Felt

July 13, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Hi Shannon! 

I’m not too far away–in Sherrard IL. I was a math coach in Rock Island for a bit. I missed the classroom, though, so I am now back doing what I love most!

• Shannon Pasvogel

July 16, 2019 at 12:18 pm

What grade level are you teaching?