1) I want to have connections for my students that connect what they are learning in class with the real-world.
2) I want to network with other math educators to share ideas, activities, and get feedback on what works and what doesn’t work.
3) I want to implement at least one problem-based activity a week into my classroom practice.
4) I want to develop a toolkit that promotes higher-level thinking in my students.
- Create a new thread. This will be YOUR thread. Where other members come to check out what you’re working on, see updates about your progress and post feedback, encouragement and advice.
- Put your goals list right at the top of your new thread so i
Sorry, there were no replies found.