New Member: Wade Timmins from Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States)
- Who you are? I am a married to my wife (10 years in June), father of two wonderful children (Addison-5 and in kindergarten & Grayson-2)
- Where are you? I am live in Cedar Falls, Iowa, but work in a neighboring school district in Waterloo, Iowa
- What’s your role in education? I am an instructional mathematics coach (K-12)
- What grade levels do you teach? I taught 5th grade for 3 years and high school (Algebra 1 and Geometry) for 6 years.
- What’s your background? Masters in Educational Leadership, BA in Elementary Education, Middle Level Education (Generalist-certified to teach any subject area 6-8), and K-12 Mathematics.
- Any cool stories to tell? My unique experiences of coaching athletics for 12 years and teaching elementary and secondary have provided me with endless cool stories that have helped me grow as a husband/father/son/teacher/leader/list goes on.
- Why did you join the Making Math Moments Academy? I love being able to grow professionally and share what I’ve learned with all of the teachers that I impact in my role as an instructional math coach.
Sorry, there were no replies found.