Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Make Math Moments Academy Forums Community Discussion Progress Logs My Goals & Progress Log

• My Goals & Progress Log

Posted by Sandra Lundgren on March 30, 2020 at 12:52 am

My goals:

• Create one 3 act task that is ready for next week’s e-learning.
    • Organize & annotate my wealth of math resources, so they are easy to access & share. (Create new google sheet or table in google slides. Have my working document totally ready and in use by end of 30 day trial membership.)
    • Complete at least 30 new activities from this site in the next 30 days.
    • Share with and learn from others in this math community.

Sandra Lundgren replied 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Kyle Pearce

Administrator
    March 30, 2020 at 7:14 am

Fantastic progress log so far!
    Are you currently using 3 act math on a regular basis? I might suggest – in these difficult times especially – considering seeking out tasks that are already created vs making your own. However if you’ve been using them and have always wanted to try creating one, why not?

• Sandra Lundgren

March 30, 2020 at 10:24 am

Yes, I’ve been using 3 act tasks created by others, and typically spread them out over a few days, and the kids beg me for more… “When can we finish that problem??” We’ve been having fun with it, but I have not created my own…YET.

Planning to start simple, & I am hoping kids/families will get inspired to make some of their own puzzle to share with the class… (ie.think notice wonder, 2 truths, WODB, a mystery number, or 20 questions game) We do a lot of these types of activities in our school classroom.