Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Marlena's Progress Log

Posted by Marlena Rainey on March 17, 2020 at 12:57 pm

My Goals as of 3/17/2020:

– Have meaningful lessons. I teach with a mandated curriculum. I feel like I move through this textbook/workbook/online learning at hurling speeds and the kids are not actually understanding what we are doing. They are being process followers not math thinkers.

-Reach ALL learners. My early finishers possibly even Gifted/Talented students are being left behind in my room. I am so focused on catching kiddos up that when these EF/GT finish work I send them off to be mini teachers. That’s not ok with me.

Update schedule: I will be updating every Thursday at 8pm! Wish me luck!

• Choose an update schedule and STICK TO IT. Remember, you’re in charge of your own progress. I recommend updating your practice log weekly.

People who keep progress logs will achieve improvement with their classroom goals those who don’t. To that end, I invite every member to keep their own progress log, tracking goals, targets and accomplishments unique to them and their goals.

The moral of the story is that you are capable of supercharging your progression.

Now, go HERE and start YOUR own thread – that thread will be your progress log.

Marlena Rainey replied 2 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.