Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Abigail Newcomb

July 31, 2019 at 12:09 pm

I am interested! I teach Algebra 1 and Geometry. I would love to have the opportunity to do something together regarding 3-act math. 

• Laura Kaplan

August 5, 2019 at 12:13 am

I would totally be in! I’ve been doing lesson study for 15 years and I’m this year starting at a school that seems to have to knowledge of it. I’ve even done virtual before, so I’m sure we could make this work. I teach high school. Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2 and non-AP Stats.

• Aseem Kelly

August 7, 2019 at 8:06 pm

I’m in for sure! I teach 8th grade, and could definitely go for a 3-act lesson study. <br>

• Jon

Administrator
    September 26, 2019 at 5:38 am

Hey there @abigailnewcomb @laurakaplan @aseemkelly How has the school year start up been going for you? I’m just about a month in now and feeling like my feet are under me now. I’m wondering what topic you’re working on in the coming weeks that together we could narrow down and discuss a possible lesson? 

• Abigail Newcomb

October 1, 2019 at 9:55 am

In my Geometry class we are beginning the congruence unit, which include transformations, triangle congruence, and other triangle theorems. In Algebra 1, we are starting linear functions. If people are interested I would love to still do this!

• Kyle Pearce

Administrator
        October 1, 2019 at 8:25 pm

I’m super hopeful that a few others are still interested! I can’t wait to see how things progress.

• Laura Kaplan

September 26, 2019 at 11:09 pm

I’m still interested, but I’ve been SO busy. I’d forgotten how starting at a new school can be so exhausting. Starting to get into a routine, so I think I can fit this in. I’m sure I could fit in just about any lesson since I have so many varied preps!

• Kyle Pearce

Administrator
      September 27, 2019 at 10:44 am

We totally get it! It has been a crazy start up for @jon and I as well!

What concepts do you have coming up in the next couple of weeks? 

• Kate Nielsen

October 5, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I am interested.  

• Jon

Administrator
      October 10, 2019 at 9:10 am

Great Kate, what do you have coming up in the next few weeks?