Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Make Math Moments Academy Forums Community Discussion Introduce Yourself Hello from Southern Ontario

• Hello from Southern Ontario

Posted by Rebecca Malo on January 20, 2022 at 4:07 pm

My name is Rebecca Malo and I live in just outside the town of Simcoe, Ontario which is on the north shore of Lake Erie. My role is that of Early Years Teacher Consultant in our local public school board. I specialize in the early years, and Kindergarten but earlier in my career I taught Grade 8 and I went to teacher’s college to teach secondary school – it is always amazing where our journeys take us! I am constantly on a learning journey and part of that has taken me to trying to find the perfect mix of high quality early math instruction and play based learning in a developmental attuned manner. I am constantly seeking out new professional learning which is what brought me here!

Kyle Pearce replied 10 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Kyle Pearce

Administrator
    January 22, 2022 at 7:24 am

Hi Rebecca!

Welcome to the Make Math Moments Academy! WOOT WOOT! So glad to have you.

Interestingly enough, I’m on the south shore of St. Clair, but only about a 30 minute drive from the north shore of Lake Erie. I always assumed that Simcoe would have been “on” Lake Simcoe. Live and learn!

Looking forward to learning with you 🙂