Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Goals/Progress

Posted by Tracy on September 10, 2021 at 10:16 am

You know those times wen you see your students face light up because they ‘get it’, those lightbulb moments that we teachers kind of live for? That was me after I read all about the goals and progress logs. I am a Special Education teacher and have been for several years. I write goals, track and discuss progress daily! I teach my students the value of knowing their weaknesses and growing from there. As a teacher, I feel I do this for myself only in a way less structured and meaningful way- that’s what we do as adults, right?

But this!! This is genius! I want to build a language rich, productive struggling , functional math environment for my students. I am stoked to have this math ‘happy place’ to keep me focused and driven and learning how to achieve all those things.

Keri Frost replied 1 year ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Kyle Pearce

Administrator
    September 11, 2021 at 8:20 am

We are so happy for you! That is fantastic that you’re feeling excited and energized to continue this great work!
    Keep us updated on your progress!

• Keri Frost

September 27, 2021 at 2:11 pm

I know exactly how you are feeling. I am also a Special Education teacher. I am looking forward to how this will help me, help my students gain knowledge and have more “ah-ha” moments!