Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Make Math Moments Academy Forums Mini-Course Reflections Make Math Moments From A Distance Fuel Sense Making With Knowledgehook SnapShots – Discussion

• DAVID DIEHL

March 26, 2021 at 9:17 am

I am really interested in the Knowledgehook picture piece. I took a webinar on the Desmos one but never could figure out how to use it smoothly pre-pandemic.

I think the Knowledgehook one can work once we are back in the classroom too potentially with different assignments I may assign for home too.

• Jon

Administrator
      March 27, 2021 at 5:24 am

@david.diehl Awesome stuff! Let us know how it goes!

• Michelle Grebe

April 17, 2021 at 9:01 pm

This is a great select and sequencing tool for consolidations.

• Kyle Pearce

Administrator
      April 19, 2021 at 6:44 am

We agree. So important to find a way to make selecting and sequencing easier.

• Lori Plate

August 7, 2021 at 7:22 pm

I really like what I’ve seen when I look into Knowledgehook and would love to use it in my class. I can really see how taking photos of the work and receiving it immediately can be very impactful. Unfortunately, my district is always hesitant to allow teachers to use programs they have not approved. Looking at the privacy information from Knowledgehook, it seems that it is only allowed to be used by teachers who have permission from their district. 🙁

• Vanessa Weske

August 18, 2021 at 4:47 pm

I have never used Knowledgehook and am curious about it.

• Denny Nelson

August 20, 2021 at 3:43 pm

Knowledgehook is new to me. I have heard of Brainingcamp from previous videos and it is defintely something I will research for this year. There are so many great tools it can almost be overwhelming. I do know I’m using Google slides for sure. Since I am in person this year I will be using physical manipulatives. I might end up using something like Brainingcamp just for me as the teacher because it will be easier to present to the students. I wouldn’t have to worry about my Elmo showing all of the tiles or cubes or whatever I’m using.

• Rachael Young

January 22, 2022 at 8:39 pm

I haven’t heard of KnowledgeHook or this specific tool so this was useful, thanks!

• Dawn Oliver

April 15, 2022 at 10:44 pm

Knowledgehook Snapshots is very cool. Seams very similar to something else I have used in the classroom (can’t remember the name of the app). It may bring in some ownership to the learning and creativity. Are you able to make submissions anonymous if kids are shy?