fbpx

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Make Math Moments Academy Forums Mini-Course Reflections Building Resilient Problem Solvers Empower Your Students To Become Resilient Problem Solvers – Discussion

• Empower Your Students To Become Resilient Problem Solvers – Discussion

• Kyle Pearce

Administrator
    December 10, 2019 at 3:29 am

What was your big take away from this particular lesson?

What is something you are still wondering?

Share your thinking below.

• Anne Hambrick

March 31, 2020 at 6:27 pm

Hi, I think this part was out of order. It sounds like it was a preview for the entire “How to Create Resilient Problem Solvers.”

I really appreciated learning about your 3-part framework and look forward to incorporating it into my classes.

Question: Will the resources we accessed in this course continue to be on your websites?

Thank you!

• Kyle Pearce

Administrator
      January 1, 2021 at 10:50 am

Hi Anne,

I just met with @jon about this and we agree. I think we’ll rename this as it was originally intended to preview what folks will learn in our Online Workshop. We added it to the Academy as well since there are some big take-aways to be had throughout the first 3 lessons. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

• Scott Cortez

April 3, 2020 at 6:07 pm

Due to the school suspensions have you guys looked into started earlier? But definitely will be signing up. Tough choices between you guys and Robert Kaplinsky.

• Ella Platt

July 18, 2021 at 10:36 pm

I’m wondering if I should try to get credits for this, as I paid for it on my own. That is how motivated I am to make these changes.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now