fbpx

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Brandman University credits

• Valérie Perreault-Murphy

August 14, 2021 at 12:36 pm

Hello,

I would like to sign up to get credits for university, but I’d like some more information. If my MMMM course ends next Friday, will I only have that much time to complete the university assignments? Or will I get a set amount of time? If I do get extra time, can I still go back through some of the videos from the MMMM course?

Also, is there any way to get an idea of what the assignments will look like, how many and how long we are expected to work on them?

Finally, it is taking some time to for my Teacher Association to get back to me about whether or not they will recognize the credits. Do you have any idea if ATA access the credits?

Thank you very much for your help!

Valérie

• Jon Orr

Administrator
    August 15, 2021 at 7:53 am

Hi Valérie,

We believe you will have more time to complete their assignments. Our course will end on August 20th. To extend your time you can join the Make Math Moments Academy which will give you unlimited time with the content as long as you’re a member.

You can learn more here:

https://registration.brandman.edu/CourseRegistration.aspx?filter=EDTU9051

Some of the assignments in the past have looked like this, but they may change over time depending on the course assessor:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lokJ5gmo4SJV-Sa36gcI7XEZIpyJKuMNavA65bjz1E4/edit?usp=sharing

August 16, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Thank you so much for the information, Jon! One last question for you… will I still have access to the videos to help me complete the assignments? Or will I have to join the academy in order to have access?

Have a great one,

Valérie

• Jon Orr

Administrator
        August 17, 2021 at 6:50 am

You would have to join the Academy as access will end on Friday.

August 17, 2021 at 12:30 pm

Thank you very much, I will do that!

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now