Arif's Ali's Progress Log
High School Math Teacher. My purpose as a teacher is to build curiosity, confidence, and skill in my students.
Short term goals (By February 18):
– Develop comprehensive lesson plans for the remainder of the 19-20 school
– Develop a pacing guide for current and upcoming units for students to be able to see where we are going, what to expect, and what is expected of them.
– Identify 3-4 activities (or activity-types) that can be used to deliver the lessons while fostering a high degree of engagement.
– Deploy lessons that are student-driven, allowing for peer-teaching and working at your own pace.
Short Term Goals (by February 24)
– Start delivering the new lessons and field-testing them for effectiveness.
Medium-Term Goals (by February 29)
– Figure out how to assess and keep track of each students performance with respect to each standard.
– Adopt different types of assessments so that I am doing assessments daily, without discouraging scholars about “testing all the time”
I think I’ll stop there for now!
Sorry, there were no replies found.