Andie’s Progress Log
So many goals, so little time …
- Spruce up my classroom. Having a tidy, welcoming environment helps to set the tone of the classroom.
- Plan with good problems, following the 3-Act model.
- Re-think my grading structure. Some classes at my school moved to SBG 2018-19, but wondering if this is a good fit for a “thinking classroom.”
- SHARE my struggles and successes with my colleagues. I am lucky enough to be part of a k-12 facility, hoping to improve our math instruction across the board. I’m thinking of making a pineapple chart to help organize this notion of sharing.
- Tone down the use of technology in my room. As a BYOD school, we are very lucky to have access to technology at all times. However, at my school, we have noticed our students becoming more and more disengaged.
I could go on, but this is a good start. 😉
Sorry, there were no replies found.