Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Make Math Moments Academy Forums Mini-Course Reflections Make Math Moments From A Distance 3-8 – Creating a Class, The Teacher Dashboard, and More! – Discussion

• Natalie VanWyngaarden

May 31, 2020 at 12:38 pm

I like the live mode option as a way to monitor pariticipation. Is this always accessible as in it doesn’t matter if you are live, or in mission, in a game option but this allows you to see when and how often they are going into the KH platform to complete the activities?

• Regina Dill

July 25, 2020 at 11:53 am

Having used a lot of other platforms for doing a lot of the things you can do on Knowledge hook I am excited to build a little and see how it goes! I was looking at doing the Hot Chocolate activity early on butI noticed the curiosity video is not sharable like the voting booth video…fyi

• Kyle Pearce

Administrator
      July 31, 2020 at 7:28 am

So sorry about that! We actually have one of our friends from the web team working on making them embeddable as I type!

• Sarah Merrylees

August 15, 2020 at 1:15 am

Really excited to try this platform. Love the instant upload of the students work that we can then talk about synchronously. Is there a feedback feature so that you can make comments about student thinking asynchronously?

• Jon

Administrator
      August 15, 2020 at 7:21 am

@sarah-merrylees Yes, there is a feedback spot and students can see that in their portfolio!