Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Make Math Moments Academy Forums Mini-Course Reflections Make Math Moments From A Distance 3-5 – Using the Upload Focus Feature to Consoliate Learning – Discussion

• 3-5 – Using the Upload Focus Feature to Consoliate Learning – Discussion

Posted by Jon on May 30, 2020 at 3:07 pm

“What new take-aways do you have?

What questions are you still wondering?

Share your thinking below…”

Kyle Pearce replied 1 year, 9 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Natalie VanWyngaarden

May 31, 2020 at 12:04 pm

As a teacher you have to have a lot of knowledge of the different stages of thinking to know where they are at and their struggles. Do you know of a good resource that shows this chart of thinking and the development stages one that breaks it down. In language for example at the elementary grades they will say if you are at level a your text will have this and you can do this… all the way to z. Does such a thing exist for math thinking?

• Merryl Polak

July 24, 2020 at 2:38 pm

Wow, this is awesome. Loving the reminders of the curiosity path and how to use tools virtually (or in person) to implement well.

• Regina Dill

July 25, 2020 at 11:18 am

Looking forward to seeing how to build one of these tasks in Knowledgehook. I like how the Game Show feature manages the flow…

• Kyle Pearce

Administrator
      August 13, 2020 at 7:06 pm

Definitely does! They are supposedly bringing an updated editor experience soon, too! Can’t wait because it is a little clunky on the creation side…

• Kayla Steber

February 23, 2021 at 11:37 am

I like that it isn’t timed and the students have plenty of time to work out the problem and show their work. Much better than Kahoot! I like the feature that allows them to easily take a picture from their computer and upload it directly into the game. I have found it very hard to check students work virtually, because it is always so hard to see what they have written.

• Kyle Pearce

Administrator
      February 24, 2021 at 6:57 am

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!