Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Make Math Moments Academy Forums Mini-Course Reflections Make Math Moments From A Distance 3-3 – Follow The Curiosity Path With Gameshow – Discussion

• Natalie VanWyngaarden

May 31, 2020 at 11:34 am

Registration question. If you have already entered in student’s name to your class do you need an open registration? If this is a live and you don’t know who will participate then you would need to set up as open. However if this was done in a classroom would you need to have open registration if you have already set up the names? Is this option only appearing because it is a live game show? Be careful about assumptions because Eli was the first name and so student’s whom are not familiar may have clicked this? What grade level is this as you made reference to the additive and multiplicative thinking.

• Bakare Hassanah

July 1, 2020 at 5:25 pm

I am still wondering about how the video is imported. from Making Moment that matters. Other than that, this tool is great. The curriculum review for remediation is great.

• Regina Dill

July 25, 2020 at 9:40 am

Darn! I like it. I’ll have to play around with it with the other math teacher at my school because we work together on virtual stuff. It was really helpful to see the curiosity piece done synchronously online and although it would be a little anticlimatic for the asynchronous learners to watch the video it will still be way better than what I was doing before!