Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Prabir Chandra

November 13, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Hi Everyone! I am Prabir Chandra. I did my bachelor’s and master’s studies in India at the Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur and later Ph.D. at the University of California in Davis. I have taught at the university level in Brazil, India, and the USA and have been teaching math at the high school level over the past 12 years now.

I wrote a reference book with my co-author Dr. R. Paul Singh titled Applied Numerical Methods for Food and Agricultural Engineers, which had been published by the CRS Press, Inc. in 1994 (ISBN: 0849324548).

I am married to Krishna, and we have three adult sons, two of whom are electrical engineers (Lead Systems Engineer in California and Senior RF Engineer in Massachusetts), and the youngest an Athletic Trainer in Massachusetts.

I love writing to my near and dear ones through texting and emailing but always in complete sentences and without using the modern abbreviated jargon.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Prabir Chandra. Reason: Spacing