Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Make Math Moments Academy Forums Mini-Course Reflections Q & A Calls What does your back to school plan look like? – Discussion Reply To: What does your back to school plan look like? – Discussion

• Melanie Boudreault

August 23, 2020 at 12:55 pm

We have all this technology, but it is still difficult to make it work for everyone’s device. This week, we were just trying to activate our accounts and it looks so different if you had a computer, an Ipad or a phone. When I would be in class with them, I was able still difficult, but I could see what they saw!

It is still early in the year since we only started last week. We are fully remote and streams our classes live. I can give them a copy of the notes, filled notes, online books, etc in OneNote/Teams, but it is still difficult to watch and “do” something on your device at the same time. Is there anyone that has figured a way so students do more than just watch? I teach many students that have special needs, but I wasn’t able to give them a printed copy of my notes. What are your strategies?