Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Make Math Moments Academy Forums Community Discussion Progress Logs Creating Your Own Progress Log Reply To: Creating Your Own Progress Log

• Robin Bergen

August 15, 2019 at 7:38 am

Hi Jon, two things; I was part of last night’s web cast and it just cut out while you were explaining your spiraling curriculum and you had your curriculum up on the screen. Can I have a copy of that. I am a visual person and if I see an example I can do better with my own spiraling endeavors. I also want to implement a portfolio day for my kids to go back and fix misconceptions and have more time with concepts that they have not become proficient with. Do you have a certain process for that?  Certain forms or a process that you found efficient. I can’t do all of this work and then assess in the same old way. I’m jumping in with both feet. I know that it won’t be easy and i’m Prepared for things to go wrong (part of the process of learning).  Just want to let you know that your podcast has been so validating and has given me permission to do what I have known to be right.  After 36 years of teaching i’m Excited to see what will happen. Thanks.