Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kristie D’Arcangelo

August 19, 2022 at 2:00 pm

As much as I am sure that we all would love to do these 3-part framework lessons EVERY day, it is just not practical for many reasons, but especially so for the reasons stated in the video. My present issue that I have to wrangle with is how to work with my blocks that are two very different lengths. I have two 80 minute classes and two 40 minute classes which will rotate daily. On top of that I have three different “leveled” classes, so only 2 are the “same”. Of course I teach students and not content so that often leads me to be in sometimes 4 different places at once. I am trying to figure out how I could possibly juggle the varied length of class time and the variety of levels while maintaining sanity and giving my students the best possible education. Part of my insecurity lies in finding and selecting the appropriate prompts to spark curiosity. I am not too sure that I could develop such prompts on my own just yet. Maybe with time it will come but presently I am feeling a tad overwhelmed. Excited but a tad overwhelmed too.