Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Deanna Semyon

June 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm

I really like the headband math fight at the beginning of the video. I would love to have my learning support students talk to each other about anything math! Some are so quiet and afraid of math that they don’t want to speak. Since I will be providing a pull out math course for those who are significantly below grade level this could be a fun way to get them interacting and feeling safe when talking about math.

WODB is a hard one for me! I want to know the correct answer in all areas of life. The open ended with multiple options would be hard for me work with. I may use it, just because I bet my students would really like it and they would most likely be able to talk me into any answer.

I really see using all of these resources in my classroom. I will be teaching 8th grade Alg 1A , Alg 1B and Math Apps in a pull out learning support environment, so this is all very practical and good stuff!!!

I have not had a math classroom in 7 years so my resources are out of style! I was thinking of using interactive notebooks, but that is not half as engaging as math fights or Would you Rather. I also like the 180 days of math before bed resources. thank you for including the resources and websites in the materials.