Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Tarini Arte

April 4, 2022 at 11:17 pm

One takeaway?! Impossible. Honestly, Jon and Kyle thanks so much for this workshop. It has definitely been the most meaningful professional development and learning experience as a math teacher. I’m very grateful I have been able to access these resources early enough in my career that I can implement these philosophies in the years to come. From week 1, I could immediately use the sparking curiosity and 3 act tasks models into my lessons. The structure has added a level of depth and enjoyment for both teacher and student in my classroom. There’s not a lot of PD courses out there that allow math teachers to go into action right off the bat, so this is truly a gem. Even though I may have heard of a lot of the bigger ideas you talk through on a theoretical level, this course is the only one that allowed me to have actionable and manageable moves to get me to where I want to be. I feel like a sponge that has soaked up an immense wealth of knowledge and excitement for refreshing lessons. You’re both fantastic educators and leaders, thank you for sharing your experiences and learning with all of us to make teaching and math education the best it can be. Keep up the great work. I will be giving high praise and talking about this workshop for years 🙂