Teaching math exclusively from your textbook is like teaching with a bag over your head.
- The textbook doesn’t KNOW your students. It doesn’t take into account who your students are and where they are on their learning path;
- The textbook doesn’t allow you to HEAR your students. It struggles to provide meaningful opportunities for your students to discuss, collaborate, and reason with peers; and,
- The textbook doesn’t provide resources that spark curiosity and ENGAGE your students.
Throwing out your textbook or resource binder IS NOT THE ANSWER!
Why spend hours of your limited planning time searching the internet for better resources when those you already have are just waiting for you to transform them into lessons that will Make Math Moments That Matter?
This course consists of a recorded live webinar replay that was recorded and is ready to help you Transform Your Textbook Into A Curiosity Machine!
- How to engage your students using resources you already have;
- How to modify textbook problems and exercises so that they spark curiosity in your students;
- How to use the Make Math Moments Curiosity Path so that your students will not only love math class but also learn to think and reason;
- How to use formative assessment techniques that enhance your existing curriculum or pacing guide; and,
- How to transform your resources into tools that promote resilience and perseverance in your students.
A certificate of completion will be unlocked once each module and lesson in this course is marked complete.
Length of course:
Approximately 5 hours of video lesson content with another recommended 2-4 hours of reflection, planning and implementing.
Who can access this course?
Make Math Moments Academy Members.
30-day Money-Back Guarantee and you can cancel anytime.
PLUS Academy Members can access over 10 other courses covering topics like Teaching Math Remotely, Assessment, Math EdTech Tools, Conceptualizing the Fundamentals of Mathematics, Spiralling and many more! See all of the Academy Courses here.
Want to learn more about what other benefits you receive as an Academy Member? Click here to learn more.